Ham & Cheese Roll-ups
SUPER easy dinner tonight. These are simple, yummy, and fun – a hit for the whole family.
1 can of Pillsbury Big & Flaky Crescent Rolls
8 slices of American cheese, each cut in half
16 slices of Black Forrest ham
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°.
2. Open the can of Crescent Rolls and separate.
3. Place two slices of ham on each triangle.
4. Place 2 pieces of cheese (one whole square) on top of the ham.
5. Roll each triangle from the wide end toward the narrow point.
6. Place each roll on to a greased baking sheet.
7. Bake for 15 – 18 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.